Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Testing political waters

Hello! My name is Chris Johnston and I am from Woodbury, Minnesota. I am a common sense Republican from Minnesota's 6th Congressional District and am mulling a run against the current Representative in the next primary. You may have heard of her...Michelle Bachmann. Yes, that Michelle Bachmann - the hiding in the bushes during a gay rally, the "anti-American" hurling, malaprop spouting, they took me out of context, Congress woman.

Mrs. Bachmann and I do share some strong conservative beliefs but it has become painfully aware that the people of the 6th District deserve to be represented by someone who thinks before they speak and will work hard to effectively represent every citizen of the district.

As I move forward with the decision making process, I will blog here and let you know my latest thoughts.

Thanks for reading,

Chris

As I wrote,

1 comment:

  1. I have had a long and very close relationship with Chris and have always found him to be honest, thoughtful, kind and of surpassing intellect. He would be a great replacement and would fairly and unconditionally represent ALL the people. He wouldn't even have to hug George Bush on TV!!

    ReplyDelete