Thursday, May 28, 2009

More about me

For those of you who don't know me...I am a 39 year old father of three and I live in Woodbury, Minnesota. I graduated with an AAS degree in 1989 and managed hotels across the country for the next seven or eight years. I then attended the University of Minnesota and earned my BA degree in Geography with an emphasis on urban planning. I then attended William Mitchell College of Law and earned my Juris Doctorate in May of 2001. I joined a firm in Roseville, Minnesota, and worked there until April of 2007, at which time I opened my own practice.

My education and work experience gave me practical hands on experience in business and management which has proven to be invaluable.

In 2002 I ran, as the Republican candidate, for the Minnesota State Senate in district 64. I was up against a long term DFL incumbent yet, thanks to a strong message and campaign, managed to outdraw the combined votes of the 64A and 64B State House Republican candidates.

As I mentioned in my first blog, I am still in the exploratory stages but the responses thus far have been overwhelmingly positive.

More to come...

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment