Monday, June 8, 2009

What a weekend

Between graduation parties and other family events, I found the time to do some door knocking in the 6th this past weekend! The feedback I got was overwhelmingly positive! I spoke to quite a few Bachmann supporters who, if the primary were today, would be called "former Bachmann supporters"! I had a lot of anecdotal evidence that many 6th district Republicans had tired of her but I now have it first hand. While I still have not made a decision that is written in stone, I am very encouraged by what I am hearing. Further, I am becoming more and more convinced that I am the best person to represent the 6th district based on Mrs. Bachmann's recent performance and Ms. Amble - Bachmann's past performance. Only time will tell! Thanks for reading.

Chris.

1 comment:

  1. Indeed. As a former moderate Republican whose political heritage is defined by that term I wish you well.

    ReplyDelete